THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 16, 2011

Chris' 31st Birthday



  Last night Chris, Adicyn and myself went out for his 31st birthday. He chose Longhorn Steak House. He loves it there, mostly because he really enjoys their steaks. He is such a carnivore! I had my usual, the 7-Pepper Sirloin Salad and Adicyn being her usual picky eater self, had some saltines, well that's about all for her. Her diet mainly consist of Rice & LoMein Noodles right now. Her pediatrician says that it's a perfectly good diet for her, especially since her hemoglobin was 12.1!

Dinner was great, and at the end, the servers brought Chris a little piece of cake and sang the "Long Horn Birthday Song" to him. Of course, Adicyn kept telling everyone that it was her birthday. She is so much fun to be around, she's always trying to make people laugh.

Chris' parents stopped by yesterday around lunch to bring Chris a birthday card and his gift. They gave him a $100.00 Wal-Mart gift card. Lol, and it's all his. I absolutely do not go to Wal-Mart. I only shop at Target for the things that most would shop at Wal-Mart for, and for groceries -it's only Kroger and Publix for me.

Today, he wants to make a trip to Summit in McDonough, GA. I don't mind, because I have been wanting to take a little shopping trip to Tanger myself and when we get back he can dig in to the cake that I made for him and open his gift from me!