THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Mar 29, 2011

Spring time means yard work!

My load of plants in my SUV.


After dropping Adicyn off at school this morning, I continued on to Lowes. Adicyn's little Daycare is off of the same Road as our local Lowes. At least the Lowes near our home. It's a very chilly and dreary morning here today. I had planned on working in my flower beds today, along with installing a new curtain rod in the Girls' Room and a new toilet seat in our bathroom.

Tomato and Lettuce Plants

Our Loquat Plum Tree, never trimmed right, until I took over the Landscaping...

Indian Hawthorne's in Bloom

Lantana is coming back as well.

New additions that I purchased from our neighborhood Lowes today!

Our poorly neglected flower beds, thanks to the cold winter and now lots of rain!
I was actually looking for "Sweet William" at Lowes. That was my original plan. However, Lowes doesn't sell this plant. I ended up with many different variations of other plants. I also bought my own Lettuce and a Tomato Plant. My dad always had a huge garden in the Summer, I can't wait to start mine this year as well.

Our flower beds have been neglected. I love working outside as well as inside, but in the colder weather..not so much.

Last week when the weather was a little nicer, I sprayed our lawn (front and back) It's an All-in-1 weed killer for lawns. a  selective herbicide - it selectively kills weeds in the lawn but won't harm the lawn itself. It is a blend of proven weed killers designed to get broadfleaf weeds such as dandelion, clover, chickweed, and grassy weeds such as crabgrass and nutgrass/nutsedge. Kills 200+ weeds to the root. . I do this every year. Bayer works the best, within a few weeks our lawn looks so healthy and weed free.

So off I go to work in our home then out to the yard.