THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Mar 28, 2011

Cahrleston Trip. 2011


   We are officially home from Charleston, South Carolina. We had an amazing trip. It was great to see family. It had been a while since I was able to see my brother and his family. His kids are not babies any longer. The first night we took my brother and his family out to Dinner to a great Japanese Hibachi Restaurant. The food and atmosphere were fabulous. The meal was almost $200.00 for everyone, but we didn't mind. That's not something that we do too often.

On the second day we went shopping in Downtown Charleston. They have a Pottery Barn in downtown. We also drove out to the Marina. The Beach was not so appealing this trip. It was very rainy and dreary, but we were able to make the best of our trip. We were sure to reserve a Hotel with a heated pool. We always have to do this, because Adicyn loves to swim.

We not only went for pleasure but for business as well. I will update everyone on the future very soon.

My Brother and Becky

Myself and my Brother

A quaint little Ice Cream Shoppe near Charleston Marina

On our way to Isle of Palms. Cooper Bridge

My Brother and Adicyn