THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 14, 2011

So happy , it's F-R-I-D-A-Y!

 Omg! It has finally arrived...Friday that is. No plans for the weekend, I just want to get away, afar away from here! I am not quite sure of where I want to go, but I'm going some where. I have been contemplating a visit to Charleston, S.C. to see my brother and his family, or to Destin, and even Savannah. I miss my brother more than he knos, and would love nothing more than to pay him a visit. It's just best to visit him during the week, as weekends he seems to think that his IHOP restaurants can not run without him. I have tried to tell him, "you are a business owner now, you do not have to be present everyday- all day", he begs to differ. He is a wonderful employer with a fantastic staff at both sites, they think so highly of him. He is a great leader. It's so crazy, because it doesn't seem that long since I have seen him, but in actual reality, it has been a while. One of the cons of facebook to me is, I communicate so much with my family on this social site that it seems like just yesterday when I last visited with him.

Normally we don't take a lot of trips until the weather is warmer. This Summer we are visiting my best friend in New York. She lives on the NY-PA border, she has big plans for us. She grew in FWB, FL and loves the beach, so for her, living in such a dreary area of NY, she is miserable. Jaimee is an optimist so she is trying to make the most of it, she has lived there for about six years now, and I am ashamed to say, I have not been to visit her at all. That will all change this summer. I can't wait to see her, she used to be my best Destin, Florida, if you will, lol.  "partner in crime". We have so many fond memories with each other, especially when she lived here on base, I can't help but laugh out loud, just thinking about the times back then.


My BFF -Jaimee!
So onto the weekend, I am off after 2 pm today, Adicyn has an appointment with her Pediatrician at 3:00, and Amber has an optician appt at 2:00, not sure yet, how I am going to swing this....

After this, maybe a trip to Target, then have the kiddos home by 6:00 so that their dad can pick them up for a fun filled weekend at his house. I will keep you posted.....