THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Apr 23, 2011

Date night and new furniture!

 I worked until almost 6pm yesterday, but surprisingly, I wasn't tired at all. It's a good thing that I wasn't, my husband had already secured a sitter for the entire night, just so that we could have a Date night and enjoy each others company.

We had a nice dinner at Logan's Roadhouse. I didn't even eat 1/4 of mine, I probably shouldn't have ordered anything but a side salad. Normally when I try to choose where we are going to eat, if I'm not feeling hungry, it's a hard thing to do. We had a great time, my husband was very feisty the whole time as usual. After dinner we came home I enjoyed a nice relaxing Bubble Bath while my husband lit every candle that he could find in our bedroom, lol and so on....

My furniture arrived yesterday while I was at work. My husband took off from work early to make sure that he was home to meet them. We bought a new Sofa and Love seat, a new Chest of drawers for Adicyn's new room and a new Jewelry Ar moire for me! We wanted to wait until we moved into the house to buy new furniture but they were having a 20% off sale and 0% interest until 2012, so we took full advantage.

I purchased the Safford Sofa and Love seat. Mostly because I love Stately looking furniture. I am going to change out the pillows, I don't really care for the ones that came with the sofa and love seat. I chose this set because I wanted to add a little spice to my Living room with a cinnamon color chenille sofa. It is accented with fringed accent pillows with rich autumn colors and plush seat cushions with lots of support and a comfortable style. Handsome wood trim runs along the base and traces the curves of the rolled arms; matching legs extend from the bottom. Very nice!

Once we move, we are going to purchase the matching tables, rug and chair.

This is what our "Complete Set" will look like.

This is what my new sofa and loveseat look like now.

and next on our list is this Beautiful Bedroom Set....(Once we pay off the Living Room)