THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jun 4, 2011

Hot Summer Days...

  Today has been another scorching day! I love Summer time, I am a Sun worshiper ; however this is a bit ridiculous. It's even to hot to be at the Beach. Chris went to a Gun Show in South Georgia. He is an avid gun collector, he owns four hand guns currently. Speaking of my husband..he just arrived home. He said it was so hot, the Gun show was in some metal warehouse not air conditioned. Not a good thing in South Georgia.

Adicyn and I stayed home today. We ran a few errand earlier in the day, but mostly we have been home. She played outside for a while, now she is even inside.

I have managed to complete a lot of laundry, next will be reorganizing the pantry. I have been using coupons and stacking up on the sales at Kroger, Publix and Target. Only on things that my family actually uses of course. I enjoy using coupons and catching a good deal as much as the next person, but I am not going crazy like some of those crazy coupon and product hoarders that I have seen on TV lately. I think all of that is all so absurd.

I also updated some photos of myself today!

Me standing in front of my shower curtain, it matches my dress. :)

:)

In Black & White, just like my dress.