THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sep 6, 2010

New Blogging site, Thank you!

  Just letting everyone know of my new blog spot! I have been very busy and not able to blog like I once did. I start with my new Staff on Tuesday , and I must say that I am very excited. I am most excited to be making more money. Yes more money!!! We are doing great! I will be making around 15k more annually than I am currently. We are moving into a much nicer home. (More like my old Home) That's what I am used to, SPACE! The Margeson Drive home lacks space completely. We are so not used to living in 1500+ Square Feet of space. Oh well, This is very temporary at this point. I finally received all of the updated Credit Reports from Transunion, Experian, and Equifax. What is this about, you ask? You see, Chris has a very common both first and last name. There were so many inaccurate items on his credit file, it was just rediculos. So, now that I have typed and submitted the letter of removal to them, quickly It was done! Also, Chris has an interview for a GS position on base this week. He is so excited, he has been referred for three different positions, one of them being an Aircraft Mechanic Supervisor, not a work leader but a Supervisor. He has worked so hard to get to where he is. Now we play the waiting game.....