THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Oct 8, 2010

Finally my Master Bedroom nearly complete!


I have worked so hard from the moment that I came home from work and picking up Adicyn. I have cleaned my butt off in our master bedroom. Chris cleaned the shower in the master bath and the windows in the bedroom, bathroom and closet. I am grateful, because I hate scrubbing the shower and windows, also are not one of my favorite chores. I organized and cleaned out so much stuff. We sold our desk recently so I had quite a few books and binders and office supplies in boxes, They are all in the attic now, except for what is needed often at hand. I will probably post another 'Curb Alert" tomorrow on craigslist. That worked out great last weekend whenever I cleaned out the garage. We are getting the house ready for the market. We want it to debut as perfectly as possible! Well, I have more to complete, so back up into the attic I go :)