THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Oct 10, 2010

Heathwood Place in Statham's Landing Community

Front View

Great Room
Formal Dining Room

Rear View




  We now have a second prospective home. This home is located in Statham's Landing. The school district is Bonaire Elementary and that's where I want Adicyn to start Pre-K. Tyler, Amber and Trey's grandparent's live there too, so they would already love it!I really want them as close as possible to family and friends.  I have friends there already, my friend Joyce lives on Statham's Way  -just the next street over. I would already have a friend to walk/run with. We used to work together in the ER, but now she works at that pain clinic at HHC. We have had a hard time keeping up with each other except on facebook. The neighborhood is large, and that is the only negative. It would take a few minutes to get to the home, once I have entered the neighborhood. Another positive is...I already have a club membership there, with the pool, clubhouse, golf and tennis. I would definitely have to invest in a golf cart. The house is nearly 4,000 Sq. Ft with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, Formal Dining Room (I would have to paint this room right away,lol ), Formal Living area/Library, Huge laundry area, Hardwood Floors, a beautiful kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances and a .74 acre lot. The lot is smaller than our First prospective house, but the house is bigger by 500 Sq. ft and cheaper by 47k. which will lower the monthly payment by around $300.00 per month. The great thing is, the current interest rate. The current rate is remaining stagnant around 4.15 and 4.25%. I hope that it stays that way for at least four more months. This should give us enough time to sell our house on Margeson Drive. Great for us, we did just have a Mayberry house sale for 214,000 two weeks ago. Wish us Luck!