THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Oct 12, 2010

Working 0800-1800....

Vineville Internal Medicine and Spa, this is where I spend most of my time....
I have decided that there are not enough hours in a day. I work from 0800-1800 with a very short 30 minute lunch break. I just don't have any free time. My only "free time" is on the weekend and I spend most weekends catching up with chores from the week before. Laundry, floors, bathrooms and such. I am really thinking about hiring a housekeeper. At least someone to just come in once weekly , just to clean the bathrooms, floors, baseboards and windows. These are the most time consuming for me. I currently have a lawn service that I pay $45.00 weekly. Now that the weather has changed I won't need them as often. Maybe I can use the money that I normally pay them and hire a housekeeper. My only concern is finding someone whom is trustworthy. I know someone that owns a large plumbing company here in Warner Robins and was robbed blind by a housekeeper. She took Jewelry, clothing and anything of value that had previously belonged to his deceased wife. There are certainly some cruel people in the world. However,
I know that we are going to have to make sure that the house remains spotless on a daily basis as it will be on the market. I have been cleaning, organizing and redecorating as to get the house 100% ready for the market. It is certainly a work in progress. I have decided to pack all summer and spring items and place them in the attic. We won't be needing them any longer at this house. Hopefilly this house will be sold before the Summer and we will be in our new home.

This, I am so excited about. Our new home is what keeps me pushing to work these long hours. I think about the move everyday on my way to work to get my self amped up for the day to help me to have a positive outlook fo rthe day ahead. I try to stay positive most of the time here, it's just a long day everyday. Though,  I do work with a great group of people. We have our home search narrowed down to two.  One in Statham's and the other home is in Bear Branch Estates. The better value is the home in Statham's, it's 5 years old, all brick with 3900+ sq. ft and on .74 acre. The other home is 3400+ sq. ft, all brick on almost 2 wooded acres and costs $45-50k more than the other. Whichever is meant to be, will be. Like Chris and I have discussed...we will live where God wants us to live and rase our children.