THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Oct 8, 2010

Look for our home in The Real Estate Book Soon!


It’s time for the Georgia National Fair. I am so ready for it! I love this weather, and the fair is here. Today is the opening day, I should take off and go, lol. No, not really. I have to work and make money. Once I work today…Friday will be all overtime, and I will try again next week. Michael is taking the kids tonight, his dad and sisters and brother and all of their kids are all going tonight  I cleaned out the garage over the weekend and there was so much stuff just not being used , so many things that we didn’t need. I put it all by the street and placed a “Curb Alert” ad on Craigslist.  In no time at all, it was all gone! There were clothes, dishes a new potty that I just bought at Target (Addy likes the big girl potty), a bed frame, bed risers, scrubs, vinyl siding, wood, just so much. It was so pleasing to just clean it all out. I have been bringing boxes home all week from work, so that I can pack up summer clothes, swimming pool and beach stuff. I have to minimize everything inside and keep it that way until the house sales. I sold a lot of furniture and replaced some of it already. I bought a new Counter Height Dining table with six chairs, also new window treatments from another interior decorator. I bought these to leave in the house. The window treatments are not really my style, but they look great in the dining room and match the table and décor wonderfully. I can’t wait it put a For Sale sign out front. I have my Realtors narrowed down to two. They are both great friends of mine, so it’s kind of hard to choose. Karen Kurzdorfer, I have known for so long and she sold all of our spec homes and our personal home, not to mention -her office is just down the street. Ethan Hutten is not too far away and he is very aggressive with real estate. Karen is a broker so that works more in my favor. Also, she has listed homes for Michael and I , and they sold very quickly. She sold our spec homes in Eagles Bluff and Crystal Ridge, and our personal home at 80 Mallard Pointe in Kathleen.  So, I guess I’m leaning more toward Karen. We will see. I plan to list it around November so that we can have it sold by March. The market is doing great in most areas right now, but it’s outstanding in our area. Homes sell fast over here. We are so convenient to shopping, banking, salons, restaurants, the Interstate and the nearby schools.
Look for our home in the Real Estate Book soon!