THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Oct 16, 2010

Saturday's Agenda:


Plan for today… Well, sleeping in was in the cards for me today. Adicyn made sure of that. She awoke at 0540 this am! Maybe she will take a mid morning nap. I am doing laundry right now. While that’s in, I will be cleaning  and organizing drawers , cabinets and the pantry in the kitchen. From past experience with selling homes, I know that buyers will look through and open up anything and everything! I have lots to move up into the attic today. I sorted through all of Adicyn’s clothes last weekend and boxed up every item that she can’t wear. I plan to have a “ Moving In Sale” at our new home. I have been purging many items. I posted a few items online this am. Starting at the end of October . Chris will probably wash and clean interior of our vehicles today. I’m pretty sure that’s just about his entire agenda for the day, lol.  We also have family coming over for an early dinner late in the afternoon. I will be very busy cooking later.

I will have the help of a housekeeper. I can’t wait, it’s going to be so nice! I posted an ad on a local website and received so many people wanting to come and clean my house! So I will be interviewing for the job on Wednesday. I am taking off at 10 am that day. That’s payday for me. I plan to go shopping, get my manicure & Pedicure and pay bills. Well, as far as the bills are concerned, they are all ready in my web bill pay with my bank.

Maybe I can fit in a workout on the Wii, I love the game “ Just Dance”,  It’s so much fun!