THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Oct 17, 2010

Sunday plans.

Well it's Sunday. This means back to work tomorrow. It's okay with me because, Wednesday, I'll be off at 10am, and off to stuff by myself. (Until 3 that is, then Chris will be home and he will have something else in mind). Yesterday Chris' dad came over, it was his birthday. I thought about his birthday all week, and didn't think that I would forget , but I did. He reminded me, lol. I told him that I would take he and Masako out for lunch Wednesday if they decide not to go to Savannah on that day. We also washed the Mustang, and detailed the engine and interior, our neighbor Sean came over for most of the day too. He and Chris went to Summit together on Friday. Sean's a great guy, he's a single 26 year old Marine, whom works on base. He has a lot going for him, he attends church services regularly, owns his own home, he would be a wonderful catch ladies!

Today's plan is, first, directly after this blog, I'm running. I already have my workout attire on. I awoke with back pain this morning and nothing cures it like a good run. We also plan to meet the Realtor at Heathwood place today for another viewing. I will be placing more boxes into the attic today, making a Target run and taking the kids to the Mossy Creek Festival, and meeting a some people that I sold some stuff to online today too. Busy day ahead, I hope it doesn't fly by!