THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 7, 2010

I love my job!

 Things at my place of work, have really turned around for me. At first, I did not think that I would like it. One of the other nurse's felt threatened by me, she was in fear that I was going to take her job. Dr. Vaughn explained to me that this was definitely this nurse'  problem. Dr. Vaughn said to me just this week " I love you and Ronda so much!" she kept raving on how grateful she was to have us both there. (Ronda (NURSE PRACTIONER) and I came together from our last office). We loved working together so much that when she went to Dr. Vaughns, she wanted me to go with her, the offer from Dr. Vaughn was so great that I followed Ronda over. I am very satisfied with my decision. Our practice is very large, we see on average around 100 pt's daily. We just recently split into teams, Dr. Vaughn chose me to be on her team. With this, comes a new schedule for me. I will have 1.5 days off weekly, and one week out of the month, I will have a 4-day weekend. I can't wait! Our new schedule starts 11/15.