THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 3, 2010

Alone time with my husband...


I am so excited about the weekend ahead. I am working today so the weekend has not started just yet for us. Saturday I will spend the morning cleaning and catching up on my laundry, in the afternoon my friend Jessica is going to care for Adicyn while Chris and I go out. We are planning a nice Steak dinner at Benton Lee's Restaurant in Uvalda. I have been there before, but Chris hasn't. It's a really nice place, it does not look like it from the outside, but it's a very popular venue. The food is amazing.


Benton Lee's Steak House, on the water!

After we eat, we are going to Savannah for a night out on the town. The Restaurant is very close to Savannah, so not a whole lot of driving after we eat. It's going to be so cold, this I know. I will dress accordingly. Hopefully we can reserve a room at our favorite Savannah Hotel so that we can have some much needed alone time. My husband misses me so much, as I work long hours. He sends me more than 10 texts a day, This is just one example-"I love you more than anything in this world, unconditionally forever, I am the happiest man in the world and feel so lucky every day of my life to be married to you, you are so beautiful baby", I can't even begin to tell you how deep each text is from him, I have to say, I am guilty of not texting him enough. Sometimes I only text him like once. However, it's okay , because when the lights are out, we make up for lost time.

We have a very passionate relationship and the strongest mental connection that a couple could possibly have. He is alright with me not texting so much.  I am just so busy at work most of the day. I usually eat at my desk, and only clock out for about 10 minutes. Chris constantly tells me that we are soulmates, god put us together. I too believe this. I love his passion, strength, the man that he has become and his protectiveness for our family. I love you Christopher Kenji Smith!