THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 2, 2010

Housekeeper....The British do things a little differently.

Today I don’t have to be at work until 1400. Although, I plan to go in around 1300. I work until 1900 tonight, not too bad. I actually finished up some of my Christmas shopping yesterday on my lunch break. Lol, my lunch break is only a half hour, so I shopped online. It was so easy, Amber e-mailed me her wish list from Aeropostale and I bought everything that she had listed. Now, I just have to wait on it to get here and wrap it all up. We are planning a trip to Benton Lee’s Restaurant in Uvalda this weekend, so we may just go on to Savannah for some River Street Christmas Shopping!

Yesterday was my Housekeeper’s first day on the job and to be honest I was not very pleased with her work. I guess no one cleans my house as well as I do. I will give her one more chance, and I if again, I am not pleased, away she goes! I have no problem firing anyone. I feel like, I work hard for my money, I am expected to work hard, and I expect the same from someone that I am paying to do a service for me.  Chris didn’t think that she did a bad job at all. I already know that men are not as critical as we are. It’s not his money either, that may have something to do with it. She didn’t even make the beds well. She laced two of the pillows under the Comforter, pulled the comforter all the way up then placed one of the other two pillows on top and in the middle, OMG! I will have to just wait and see. Maybe she will pay closer attention to how I do things.

On a brighter note, My best friend Jamiee sent a picture to my phone yesterday, it was a beautiful portrait of the snow they received yesterday. She lives in Weston Mills, NY. Snow is a huge deal for her because she was raised in Fort Walton Beach, FL. She’s been living in NY for the past 5 years, and that’s how long it’s been since we have seen each other. I miss her so much. We had some of the best times together, she was my Destin , Florida travel mate, lol. She is so much fun to hang out with. I can’t wait to visit her in the spring, see the kids and meet her new husband. They were married this past November. I hate that I missed it.

Okay need to get off here and make my bed and wash a load of laundry!