THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 30, 2010

I made some beautiful Christmas floral arrangements!

All materials purchased from Hobby Lobby

All materials purchased from Hobby Lobby


I made some beautiful arrangements for one of my customers. She wanted some center pieces for her Dining Room Table. I am very proud of my work. For this particular customer, I installed new shelving, I had a lady that I know, Design and build the Cornice boards and sew the window treatments for this customer. I did a lot of work for her. She owns Warner Robins Towing Company, a very sweet elder woman. I was happy to have completed this job just before the holidays. 

My other customer is a builder, for him I pick out the cabinetry color as well as the counters, paint and flooring colors. That's probably the easiest part of my side job, lol. He developed Southfield Plantation and many other subdivisions in Houston County. He is a great guy to work with. I love Interior Decorating and remodels as a side business, although, recently, It's been very hard to find the time to meet with my customers.

I have not even been able to meet with any marketing reps in over a year. Last year, I ran an ad in The Real Estate Book and the Houston Home Journal. I did get a lot of business between the two. I hope to work even harder in 2011, to grow my business even more. My plan is to be able to make enough income to quit nursing all together and to live my dream and passion for Interior Design, and just go to work whenever I want.

Wish me luck and courage!