THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Nov 30, 2010

Need to get to Christmas shopping!

 It's back to work for me today. Tomorrow is payday at least, and my Housekeeper starts working tomorrow also. I have not made any solid plans for the weekend just yet, but I know that I need to kick my Christmas Shopping into High gear! I have only purchased two gifts so far. I ordered Amber an item online from Pottery Barn and I already purchased Adicyn's Big Santa Gift, It's a Power Wheels -Cadillac Escalade. It's so sporty, it has two seats, shiny chrome wheels and even a real working stereo. She is going to love it!

I am not sure what we will buy for Chris' parents. My sister is always easy to buy for, Amber wants mostly clothes, Tyler will want games, Trey likes anything Nerf, and games. It won't be too hard. I usually spend around $250-300.00 on each child and around $75.00 on my sister.

Chris will be easy, he wants a special third brake light for the Mustang and a new Cold air intake. He already has a nice BBK cold air intake, so who knows. His birthday is also very close to Christmas. My birthday is 6 days after Christmas and his birthday is Jan 16th. We are only 16 days apart. Lol, I am 16 days older than him. He is the only man that I have ever been with whose so close to my age. Even in school, my boyfriends were always a little older.

I am not sure what exactly I want for Christmas. I know that I want another COACH bag. I'm addicted! I also want new tires for my SUV, and a BMW M3 or a Mercedes CLK 230, Although, a new car will have to wait until I get my new house. Maybe I should ask Santa for buyers for my current house. We are not marketing very aggressively at the present, mostly because of Christmas. I have posted the house on Face Book for sale and a couple of other sites, but we decided not to list it until after Christmas.