THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 26, 2010

Christmas 2010 is behind us...

 Now that Christmas has come and gone, It's time to get this house back in to some type of order. I am not sure what to do with so many leftovers. My fridge is so cluttered inside.

Time to clean out the fridge!

where do I begin?

 My next project was to get the Dining Room & Foyer back to less of a Christmas theme. I love Christmas time , but every year I am probably the first person on my block to take the down the Christmas Tree and remove anything that resembles Christmas. After Christmas, I can't help it, I immediately look forward to Spring time!

Christmas table cloth and Christmas decor have made their way back into the attic.
Back in order.

 I am ordering a new piece of furniture for the foyer. The chair that I currently have positioned in the foyer is an antique, I like it, but I want to re upholster it. I will be placing it in the attic when my new furniture piece is delivered. The red tin in the chair is home to my Pottery Barn Catalogs. It too, will probably make a home in the attic until we move.

This is how the Foyer looks for now, that is....

 I have many more projects to complete today. I have so much to do to get our home ready for the market. I will update my blog as I complete them!