THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 5, 2010

Christmas Shopping...

 I may have waited to late to start Christmas Shopping this year. I am thinking this because I went to Target early this morning..and Wow, the toy section was nearly wiped out. At least, nearly wiped clean from the items in which I am looking to buy. So, I went ahead purchased some of the items on my list. I purchased the Wii Game, Just Dance 2, some Legos, a Baby Alive with accessories, A remote controlled puppy, an electronic bug thingy, a Dora backpack, some Nerf Guns, wrapping paper, and quite a few other items. I was in a hurry to go and pick up Adicyn from Jessica's. We came back from our little trip early this morning so that I could shop for Christmas. I still have plenty more shopping to do, and I'm leaning more towards on-line shopping. There is nothing worse than standing in long lines at department stores with a two year old and few cashiers working.

Enough about that. Our night out together was great. We took the two and a half hour journey to Benton Lee's Steak house in Uvalda, GA. We didn't get to eat outside because it was too cold, but it was still nice. After dinner we had an amazing night together. We both work really hard and I have a demanding job, so any time alone together is well appreciated.

Chris and I at Benton Lee's