THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 17, 2010

Not quite ready for Christmas...


As of today, I'm still not quite ready for Christmas. I was able to finish most of my shopping on Wednesday. I plan to finish completely over the weekend. Tyler, Amber and Trey will be at their dad's for the weekend. I don't know exactly where we will go shopping, maybe Tanger. Although, it's going to be packed with people. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Shoppes at River Crossing in Macon sent me a coupon for my birthday, maybe I will use that. I also have a gift card for Pottery Barn that I received with an order that came. I was just telling Chris yesterday that I wish there were 12 hours at night and 24 during the day. That would solve most of my problems, lol.

I also have to get everything ready for my Garage sale on Saturday. There is so much to do. I need to get signs made, buy price tags, and borrow some tables. This week I have sold a lot of items online. I sold a baby swing, an outdoor potting station, a child's desk, a play kitchen set, an armoire, and there is still so much more that has to go! We set everything up for listing our house yesterday.  So much to do , so little time....