THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Dec 13, 2010

wish I could sleep...

Oh , how I wish that I could SLEEP!


Today has been an extra long day at work. I know what the reason is..It's not the very busy practice with a heavy patient load. It's my inadequate sleep pattern. I never seem to be able to sleep well. I don't drink caffiene, and I don't take any stimulants. I am just a very light sleeper. My two year old sleeps with us at night, and she moves around all night, not to mention, I am very cold natured and freeze all night. I keep my thermostat set on like 75. and I still freeze. I really dislike cold weather. I like a more tropical climate.

I really need to find a way to sleep well without meds. I have tried Ambien, it works wonders. I have also tried Lunesta, Rozerem, Valerian Root and Melatonin, none of which worked as well as Ambien (Zolpidem).
I'm not really a medicine taker, atleast not p.o. meds that it. I do well with my Nuvaring, that's not p.o.

Hopefully soon after Christmas, I can revert back into my exercise and yoga routine. The Wii doesn't seem to be enough. I need some real exercise. For now, I may get mbv to prescribe me some AMBIEN!!