THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 9, 2011

The Boys Room.....in progress.

In progress...


  Today I have been very busy indeed. I have not sat down, not even for a moment. It took my 4 hours just to clean, reorganize and polish the boys furniture and clean their room. I cant wait to move, this is the first time that Tyler and Trey have had to share a room. It's definitely a work in progress. I am a believer that each child needs their on space. I ordered them a new and much needed chest. I can't wait on it to arrive, so that I can trash the old one. Here is the link to view their new taller chest. It's a great piece. Boys New Dresser



I worked hard in their room today, packing soccer trophies and pictures, many things to de-personalize their space. The last thong for the boys' room,  Only reason is, We are Selling this House!

Boys Laundry Hamper

Tyler's Bed (Pottery Barn Captains Bed in Black)



TV and Gaming area


I still have a few things left to do, I would like to buy them a new rug when their dresser arrives to place in front. I'm not where I need to be with their room, but I'm getting there. Next, I need to redo their gaming and TV area. I will be replacing their bedding as well. I love this bed spread, I purchased it at Dilliard's in 2006, as well as most of their Beach Decor, Most of the decor you can't see because it's already packed.