THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 10, 2011

Wintery Weather!






  I could take it or leave it, snow that is. It's pretty, but it's not all that. I awoke early this am, to my human resources manager texting me. "Don't come in today, we will be closed and we will start seeing patients again Tuesday morning @ 11am". I am so relieved. Chris says that he was not about to let me drive to Macon anyway. He loves to be macho every chance that he gets. Sometimes, it's on a daily basis. I said to him, "I'm an adult, I was an adult before I met you and I make my own adult decisions!

Lmao, yeah, he didn't like that, it wasn't quite the response that he was hoping to get. I am a very strong minded woman, and I don't like anyone attempting to make decisions for me. I wear the pants in this house. He got over it quick, he even thought that was so cute.

Our Home


Moving on, it's a Snow Day today, it kept me up most of the night, the sleet and ice beating against our house. I went out early this morning and took a few pictures.

our front yard


Our street