THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 9, 2011

My Slow Sunday...

  I don't like Sundays, because it's back to work tomorrow. Unless Monday is my week day to be off, and this week it is not my off day. However, Friday is my day to be off this week. We will probably go out of town on some type of mini-trip. We need it! I can't wait to go somewhere. It seems like the only thing that I do is work and clean. Except for yesterday. We were not home most of the day. I had to come home one time in mid-afternoon so that I could meet someone whom bought a pack n' play from me. She lives in a nearby city (Cochran), and drove from there. After she picked it up, we left for Byron, another nearby town, I met someone there to drop off a cell phone that I sold. I normally don't drive that far to meet with anyone, however, we had to go to the Mall anyway. Amber needed a new pair of Sperry's and I had to make a return to Aeropostale of some clothes that I ordered online. I also bought some new clothes for myself there. Bath & Body Works had a great sale too, so I picked up a few items there as well.

After the mall we picked up Captain D's and Chris wanted Krystal, ugh! Last night was like the first time that he has eaten Krystal in almost two years. We usually don't eat fast food. If we go out it's almost always Zen, Cheddar's, Long Horn, Logan's or Fatz. I am not a fan of fast food at all. We did try a new Italian Restaurant yesterday. The name is Mama Mia's, it's on the outskirts of town. It was delicious. I even ordered a dessert! I never order a dessert, but their Cheese Cake was awesome! We will definitely eat there again.

Once we finally arrived home last night, I showered, took two Tylenol PM capsules and I was out! I don't normally take medicine, but lately I have been using these to sleep better, they really help out a lot.

Today, I am saying home for the most part. I do have to take Trey over to his friend Nathans' house for a play date, then straight back home. I do need to do a little grocery shopping. I have already clipped my coupons from my Sunday paper today, now i just need to file them into my organizer. My mom was a coupon fanatic, and I have turned into one now, too! There is a favorite site that I use for most of my couponing and online deals. It's called Hip 2 Save. It's a great resource for me. My friend Brooke has me hooked on it! You can even print coupons for Restaurants. Another great site that she tends to use a lot is Southern Savers. I have printed several from there. I just don't like the sites that require me to download a coupon bar. I don't want to download anything foreign to my PC. Even with the best virus software, it may not be enough.

So plan for today..
1.) Clean
2.) Organize my coupons and upload coupons to my Kroger card.
3.) Take Trey to Nathans'

 So not a lot today and I love it!