THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 7, 2011

It's Friday!

  I know I am working, but that's okay because it's FRIDAY! We are also very busy today. The lab tech is out this morning, so I'm having to draw all of my own labs. No problem though. If you don't use it, you could lose it. I haven't made any weekend plans yet. My sister wants to go shopping at IKEA, she wants us to meet there. Not sure about that yet. There are still a few projects remaining at home that need to be completed.

Today, I need to set my annual appointment with Dr. Hainer, I also need to schedule my mammogram (hopefully I won't need another Breast Biopsy), I started my mammograms early, mostly due to my mother's diagnosis of Breast Ca at the age of 34.  I also need to schedule the kids optician appointments with Primary Eye Care. We love Dr. Smith! On January 20th, they have dental appointments. They see a pediatric dentist off of Margie, she's great too! Formerly they have been long-time patients of a pediatric dentist in Macon off of Arkwright Rd . We miss her. When my insurance changed from Secure Health to BCBS/ Federal , that meant that I had to change a few doctor's too. Bummer, because I really like the previous dentist.

After work today, I have to pick up more boxes again. My friend Jessica has some left over from her recent move. She sent me a text and asked if I wanted them broken down or not, and of course, I 'm like, no thank you, I hate putting boxes together!

I love to move but I don't like to have my things all packed up!