THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 5, 2011

I am off TODAY!

 I am so excited to be off today, lots to do! I worked until 8pm last night finishing e-scribing prescription's to the pharmacies for patients and also calling back radiology results. The boring part of being a nurse, lol. We need to go grocery shopping, so it was on me to pick up a late dinner last night. I chose wings from Hooters for us. I actually ran into a few friend's there. One of the servers I went to school with, I can't believe she is still working there. We have expected more out of her by now. She's not a close friend or anything like that. Her lifestyle I don't agree with. She sleeps around with so many different guys, even some of the cooks at Hooters, and she isn't even ashamed of it. She is certainly not any one that I would associate with outside of seeing her there when I drop in to pick up dinner from time to time.

Moving on, I am off today and plan to finish my garage. I just can't seem to acquire enough boxes. My favorite boxes are the motor oil boxes from Auto Zone. Chris is friends with everyone that works there, so they save them for us. I am also picking up some boxes and bubble wrap today from u-haul. I will empty my closet of everything except for clothes and shoes today. I am so happy to have my little two-step ladder to use, it comes in handy. I will be getting some of my Window Treatments from the attic today, and getting the house ready for "staging". Home staging is a very important part of selling a home. Some say, and I believe this is The Key. 

Here are a few updates that we have made this week...

New Aged Bronze Door Hardware

Chrome Lavatory Faucets

Updated Mirrors and Lighting

New Flush mount Lighting

These are just some of our recent projects. We are also having a new Travertine Back splash installed in the Kitchen.

This is very similar to what our new Kitchen Back Splash will look like.
I am also getting this my garage completed and listing items no longer serving a purpose on some local sites. I hope that it all moves fast!