THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 4, 2011

No work this morning!

 My morning started off great! I wasn't scheduled to work until 2pm. I did manage to complete a few things. First I woke early, took the kids to Chick-Fil-a before school. Second, I drove Amber to school, then Adicyn and last was Trey. Then off to work in the garage a little. I gathered all of my Christmas decor, which ended up being a truck load and off to rent an indoor climate controlled storage unit. My friend's Jessica and Scott just rented a unit for 50% off the first four months. It's called Simply Self Storage, and it's located parallel to Russell Parkway and Lakeview Road. I rented an indoor unit 10x15 in size. Now I can get a jump start on cleaning out the house. I just own too much for our smaller home, I had to get storage! After leaving the storage business I went to the cleaners to drop of my Master Bedroom bedding. It was in need of a cleaning and it's too big to fit in my washer. I will be able to pick it up tomorrow on my day off. It's only $15.00 for any size comforter, that's worth it to me. This way I don't have to wait around at a laundromat. I can assure you, weirdos hang out at the laundromat!

I did a bit more decluttering once I arrived back home, until it was time to get to work. I will start early again tomorrow on my day OFF!