THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 29, 2011

I just love a productive day!

 Today was quite productive indeed! I awoke early, started to get my Garage Sale in order at 5:00 A.M. -I finished up my Garage Sale at 11:00 A.M., I had a few stragglers at the end, and I was so ready to finish, I told them all, "come on up, anything you want, just take it, It's FREE!" These people could not believe their ears. I went inside to get each person a large trash bag and handed them out. They had a lot of fun shopping at a Free Garage Sale. Some of them said to us, "you just don't know what a blessing that you have been to us".

I like to sell things this is true...but even better, I love to just give things away, but only to people whom are appreciative. I have always been a giver. Anyone who knows me can vouch for this. Even as a young child, if I had something and someone else said they liked it or wanted it, I would just give it to them. My son Trey gets this from me. Trey is a young child with a big heart.

Okay, so I said today was productive. I didn't just mean because of the garage sale, even though I made over $200.00 today. Nice, lol. After we wrapped everything up, Chris wanted to drive out to Butler. Yes, to look at a gun. Of course he ended up purchasing a new gun. I think that he said it's a Colt 1911, something like that. I stayed in the car. I don't care too much for chasing a two year old around a Fire Arms store. He's so excited to have another new gun.

After, we drove to Macon to eat lunch at Texas Cattle Company. The food is great, and I used to love to eat there whenever they had a Restaurant in our town. I went on a lot of "First Dates" there. lol, that's been a long time ago.

As we were leaving the restaurant, my husband says to me, "It's your turn, where would you like to go?" I didn't have to think twice.."River Crossing!" We finally made it there and omg, there was like no where to even park, we ended up parking behind Dilliard's, it's okay , we could use the exercise. We stopped in a few of our favorite stores, First, the Toy store for Adicyn, then Gymboree and Crazy 8, lol yes, of course -for Adicyn, then finally my turn. For me, it was EXPRESS and The Loft. Two of my favorite's. I didn't find anything at EXPRESS that I just had to have, but yes, oh yes. I found a really sexy skirt and some much needed -SOCKS! I don't know where my socks disappear to. I only wear socks to work at least. If I am off, then it's sandals, cute dressy shoes or flip-flops for me. Yes, even during the Winter months.

My new Lace skirt by The LOFT.


After minimal shopping for myself, on the way to the car, Chris insisted that we take Adicyn, (our two year old daughter) to Build A Bear Workshop. She picked out a Bear and brought him to life. They are so cute, sleeping now, she is holding on tight to her new bear.

Adicyn's new Bear.


Well it's snuggle time with my husband, so Good Night everyone!