THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 30, 2011

Clean Garage



The last of my Garage Clutter has been picked up. Hopefully by someone whom can use it. The only thing that I sold at my Garage Sale that I'm feeling somewhat regretful about would be Tyler's old Ralph Lauren Polo Bear Bedding set. He won't miss it. But I've always been a little partial to the set. I was just in the mind set of cleaning out my Garage. I'm so tired of having extra stuff. There's no point in having things that aren't being utilized in some way or another.

So now its already Sunday afternoon. We went out for lunch today, we went to Red Lobster in a small nearby town. The food was great, I ordered the Shrimp Scampi and My husband ordered Shrimp Linguine. There were only two servers working, service was a little slow, for the most part, we had a great experience. We've been home for some time now, I've been continuously hoping that my daughter Adicyn would take a nap, lol. I haven't been able to accomplish as much as I'd hoped for today. I did get my SUV all clean and vacuumed. I love our Craftsman Wall Vac. Its so nice to vacuum our vehicles without ever leaving the comfort of our home. I also detailed the inside. I need to buy some leather cleaner for the interior. Now it looks great inside and out!

I've also been looking at BMW's today, now the only question is..do I buy a 3 series or a 5 series, and do I want a vert? I know that I want it to be Black on Black or possibly Silver Exterior with Black interior. I've been leaning more towards and automatic instead of a manual transmission too. We already have two Mustang's, they are both manual GT's. I'm really hoping for something that's a little more relaxing to drive. I hope to have it in my driveway within the next two weeks. Our Auto insurance is also up for renewal, so I need to check on rates to add the new car. We have full coverage on all three vehicles now and I want to keep it that way. We currently use Geico but I will be checking out other rates for the renewal, but there's no point in doing so, until I get the new car.

Ahhh, so I'm relaxing on my sofa right now, just Adicyn and Mommy. We are watching one of my favorite TV shows -House Hunters International. This woman is searching for a Summer home in Belize, A Beach Home! I can't wait until we are financially ready to purchase a Beach Home on the water. Soon, I hope.