THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 1, 2011

Tagged Notes from Facebook

1. taken a picture naked?
Yes and on more than one occasion, my husband likes to take naked pictures of me all the time.
2. painted your room?
yes
3. made out with a member of the same sex?
Hell No!
4. drove a car?
Yes
5. danced in front of your mirror?
Yes
6. have a crush?
 Yes, on my husband
7. been dumped?
 No, I'm always "The Dumper"
8. stole money from a friend?
Never!
9. gotten in the car with people you didn't know?
Yes, when I was like 13.
10. been in a fist fight?
Yes, and of all places to punch her, I punched her in the Knee, we were sitting...
11. had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back?
No
12. had feelings for a friend?
Yes, at one time. His name was Mikey, and we are still friends
14. made out with a stranger?
Umm, No
15. met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere?
yes
16. left your house with out telling your parents?
Of course, didn't we all??
17. had a crush on your neighbor?
No
18. ditched school to do something more fun?
Of course!
19. slept (not had sex) in a bed with a member of the same sex?
Yes, His name was Kacey...
20. seen someone die?
 I work in an ER, I see people die all the time.
21. been on a plane?
Yes, Las Vegas for one!
22. kissed a picture?
Yes, I kiss picture's of Tanner, our son who was born premature at 21 weeks, he is now an angel in Heaven.
23. slept in until 3?
Never, I wake up with the chicken's
24. miss someone right now?
soooooo much!
25. laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
Yes
26. made a snow angel?
yes
27. played dress up?
yes all the time when i was a kid
28. cheated while playing a game?
yes, as a child
29. been lonely?
Yes
30. fallen asleep at work/school?
yes, in Biology once
31. been to a bar?
Yes
32. felt an earthquake?
No
33. touched a snake?
Yes, but I do not like snakes!
34. ran a red light?
Yes
35. been suspended from school?
Yes, as a child
36. had detention?
Yes, in Junior High
37. been in a car accident that you didn't cause?
Yes
38. hated the way you look?
No
39. witnessed a crime?
Yes, I was a victim of an armed robbery in Augusta, GA in 1996
39. been the person doing the crime?
No
40. pole danced?
No
41. been lost?
Yes
42. been to the opposite side of the country?
Yes, on more than one occasion
43. felt so sick you thought you might die?
No
44. cried yourself to sleep?
Yes, after watching the Movie - Untamed Heart
46. sang karaoke?
Yes, I love it!
47. done something you told yourself you wouldn’t?
Yes, get married again
48. laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
yes, anytime I am around my brother, he looks and acts just like Adam Sandler
49. caught a snowflake on your tongue?
No, ...Disgusting
50. kissed in the rain?
Yes
51. sang in the shower?
Yes
52. had sex in a park?
Yes, but while parked in a vehicle
53. had a dream where you were married?
No
54. glued your hand to something?
Yes
55. got your tongue/”arm” stuck to a flag pole?
No
56. ever gone to school partially naked?
No
57. been a cheerleader?
Yes, in Junior High and High school.
58. sat on a roof top?
Yes, more like a Barn Roof Top, I was raised on a farm for part of my childhood, oh yeah, my friend and I also sat up on the roof top of a hotel in Perry, GA, we stayed up all night, just sitting on the roof and talking..I was like 14, I think??
59. didn’t take a shower for a week?
No
60. ever too scared to watch scary movies alone?
No, not at all
61. played chicken?
Yes
62. been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
Yes
64. broken a bone?
Never
65. been easily amused?
Yes
66. laughed so hard you cried?
Yes
67. mooned/flashed someone?
Yes, my friend Jamiee and I had a lot of fun doing this in Destin, one crazy year.
68. cheated on a test?
No, I'm naturally a good student
69: forgotten someones name?
yes, quite often
70. slept naked?
yes, my husband loves for me to sleep naked.
71. gone skinny dipping?
Yes, but only in my own pool
73. blacked out from drinking?
Never
74. played a prank on someone?
Yes, this is a regular thing for us ER people.
75. gone to a late night movie?
Yes
76. made love to anything not human?
OMG, NO!
77. failed a class?
No
78. choked on something you’re not supposed to eat?
No
79. played an instrument for more than 10 hours in total?
No
80. been cheated on?
Yes, but I won't name any names, as he is in Heaven now.
81. did you celebrate the 4th of July?
Yes, usually in Destin at my family's home
82. thrown strange objects?
 Yes
83. felt like killing someone?
 Kill, is a very strong word.
84. felt like running away?
Yes
86. did drugs?
No
87. had detention and not attend it?
No
89. made a parent cry?
No
90. cried about someone?
My parents and Tanner, I miss them!
91. had sex with more than one person in a 24 hour period?
No
92. dated someone you didn’t even like?
Yes, but now he is HOTTT!
93. had/have a dog?
Yes
95. own an instrument?
Yes, Piano
96. been in band?
No
97. drank 25 sodas in a day?
I don't drink Soda
98. broken a CD?
Yes, but not on purpose
99. shot a gun?
Yes, often
100. had feelings for one of your best friends?
A friend but not a best friend.