THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 18, 2011

Ready for a day off...and it's going to be all about me!



Yes, I admit it. I am so ready for a relaxing day off. I didn't really get one last week due to the weather, last Friday was my original scheduled day off, but we saw pt's that day because of being off the Monday before. I was supposed to work till 11;00 am, but wasn't able to leave work until 2:00 pm, after work, I had to race to pick Amber up from school, and Adicyn from day care for their scheduled appointments. It was a steady day.

So this week, I am scheduled to be off tomorrow, I am going to try and stay up late tonight, working on household chores, so that tomorrow will be free for me. I am meeting a Friend for lunch, but that's all that I have planned so far for the daytime hours. Tomorrow night, I am preparing taxes for two clients. I prepare taxes during the tax season for extra cash, and I enjoy doing it. This year my brother will be mailing me all of his records, forms and documents from Charleston, S.C. too. He has been wanting me to complete his taxes for several years now, and this year, I will finally make time for him as well as others. I enjoy helping my family every chance that I get.

Oh yes, and for my day off, I will definitely be getting mani and pedi, I am way over due! Last week after work, I finally got my hair done and my eye brows waxed, they were looking pretty rough, lol. Normally I get my eye brows waxed about once every two weeks, this time, I had to stretch that two weeks into three. The Wax Strip is favorite place to go for the waxing, but this time, I let my hair girl do it, she did an awesome job too, kudos to Misty at Signature Salon on Vineville!

So for my day off, is going to be all about ME!