THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 18, 2011

Three year Anniversary!



Wow, I can't believe that three years have almost passed since the day that my husband and I were married. For our anniversary he wants to take a trip back to Destin. He wants us to book the same room that we spent our Honeymoon in, lol. It's Jan, so I'm sure that it will be available. I would really like to wait until the weather warms up, I mean, there's just not a lot to do there right now. Of course, I could visit my family, we could walk the beach and eat, but that's about it, other than shopping. Maybe I can talk him into just taking me to our favorite restaurant in Atlanta, Fogo de chao. This is certainly very high on my list of places to make a return visit. To Chris, there is no other place to eat steak. The food is really amazing and I'm not much of a meat eater. It's kind of weird, but I'm not really into desserts or meats. Usually people whom don't really care for meat, in turn love the sweets.

 We will probably do something a little special, then when it warms, we will do something great!