THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 24, 2011

Short work week, yeah!

 I am so excited to have a rather short work week. I am off tomorrow and Friday. I may pick up some PRN hours in the ER, or even at the VA hospital, not sure which yet, that's one thing about being a nurse, there is always work. I feel very blessed to have chosen this career field. As crazy as it  may sound, the ER isn't even like work to me. I love the people that I work with and we are all like family, I have worked there since 2001. That's 10 years now, but I haven't been full-time since 2007.

I want to work, but at the same time, I want to be off too. As Dr. Vaughn says to me, there needs to be two Dana's. Lol, she is always telling me that she wishes that she just clone me!

I just reviewed my March schedule and to my surprise, I will have 2 Four day weekends, Yeah! This means a trip to the beach. March will be great weather in the panhandle. Somehow this year, I also have to fit in a trip to visit my friend Jaimee in NY, A.J. in Christiansburg, Virginia, and Kentucky to see my friend Kandy. Chris and I are also planning a trip to visit his relatives in Japan. We are also buying a new house, wow, it's going to be a changing year for us.