THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 23, 2011

A well deserved lazy weekend...oh yeah, and my BMW!



This weekend thus far, has been a lazy one. Friday night was "date night" for us. We went to Macon for dinner. Then back home for a great night together. Saturday morning I picked up Adicyn from Jessica's. Spent most of Saturday morning at home. After lunch we drove up to Tanger Outlet, I wanted to do a little shopping. The outlet was so crowded, it was also very windy. Needless to say, we didn't stay for very long. After we left the outlet, we drove on to McDonough to eat dinner at one of favorite Restaurants - Dawgs n' Jackets. I wasn't really hungry, so I just ordered a drink.

After we got back
home, Amber and I went to the mall. I picked up some great deals at Victoria's Secret. I've never seen the mall as I did last night. Never again will I go on a Saturday Night, omg! 90 percent of the clientele were teens, it was crazy. One little girl even got arrested for shoplifting a sweater. This goes to show, Warner Robins needs something for kids to do, somewhere they can all congregate or something. I mean, literally, there were like 300 kids, and maybe 20 adults in the mall. Not a very good shopping experience at all!

When I arrived home, my husband could not wait to see exactly what was in the Victoria's Secret bag. He's like a little kid, so full of excitement!
So, he removes the items one by one, and says " hmmm a tank top, another tank top, pajama bottoms, and hmmm finally something for me, I see you bought me some new Panties" lol, he's so crazy at times. He's the reason that I own over 30 bra's and I've well exceeded 50 panties. He loves to shop for my undergarments. Not a bad thing, I suppose I shouldn't complain. Only one thing, I need a pair of plain white, and he wants to buy me all of these sexy cut, and colorful panties, I'm like " hello, what am I going to wear with my white scrub pants?" Men, don't understand. Looks like I'm going to have to sneak in a silent trip back to VS, and spend more time this trip.


Maybe I will take a trip to my sister's soon. She's the best shopping partner ever. She is a shopaholic! I want to see her new car anyway. She's gone from a Dodge Magnum with a Hemi, slammed on some 22's, to now driving a new 2010 Acura TL. Its charcoal gray with black leather interior. I've only seen pictures, but from the pictures that I've seen, its a pretty sweet ride. I'm sure that I will be driving it soon. Hopefully I'll be driving my new car up there when I go. Chris has been steadily in search of a great deal on a BMW for me. He knows that I want a black on black, or second , white on black. As far as the transmission, manual or automatic is fine with me, and I prefer less than 75k miles. I can't wait to drive something with a smaller gas tank, even feeling the tanks in our Mustang's are pricey. They are tuned for 93 octane only. My SUV takes about 75 bucks to fill the tank. We are still going to keep the SUV and both Mustang's. There's no reason to trade in or get rid of our SUV, it has no problems, is very dependable, and still looks like a brand new vehicle inside and out. It still only has 158k miles, not bad for a vehicle that is 7 years old.

Hope that he finds my little BMW soon!