THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 19, 2011

Popular Blog...



Someone has been "blowing up" my blog, lol. It's okay. I guess, that's what it's here for. It's here to be read, otherwise, I would make it private. So, I guess that I can't really complain too much.

It's just funny, because I am pretty sure that I know exactly who this person is. If it's who I am thinking, she is a woman of little character and lacks personality completely. I am talking about Chris' brother's wife. She is so incredibly jealous of me from what I here. She was blowing up my myspace page, I know this , because every time we would visit Chris' parents, they would know things going on in our lives, that I only blogged about. Not only does she read mine like all day, I'm sure that she blows up others too. (She's psycho like that!)

I have no communication with her, I fixed it this way and I want for it to remain this way. She has no morals, no respect and is a very fake person. I knew this from day one. I have not seen her face in over two years and it's okay with me if I never see her again.

My husband has not spoken to his brother in over two years, all because of his whore wife. She is who she is, if Chris' brother is blinded by her lies, it's on him. He didn't want to believe anyone, now he is stuck with her.

So, have fun reading my blog and learning more about us and what we are doing, maybe one day, your life will mean something too! (Toodles)