THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 2, 2011

Sunday plans and Southfield Plantation

 I am so ready to start my day...I just took a long hot candle lit bath, followed by a hot shower. I am well rested and ready! Today's plan is to include:

1) Getting more boxes
2) Shopping at Victoria's SecretYankee Candle & Loft, possibly even Gymboree.
3) Another trip to Lowes.
4) Finish the Garage
5) Catch up on my household chores
6) Post a few items on CL.

These are things that I need to complete today and in no particular order that is. I am also thinking about another phone. I had a Blackberry for a while, for the last year or so, I've had the Droid. Although a "smart phone" comes in handy from time to time, I don't really care to own one any longer. I don't miss my Blackberry and probably won't miss my droid. I have used Verizon as my carrier for the past 12 years or so, all the way back to when they were originally named "Cellular One" and had only one location on Russell Parkway. I like the carrier; however, I just don't care for their selection of phones. My sister has the i-phone, and that's a pretty cool phone, but she also uses At&t as her carrier. Anyway, Enough about phones.

We will probably meet our Realtor back at the Southfield Plantation home today. It's on Southfield Court. We have decided this is the neighborhood and school district that we want. It's close to Chris' job at the base and close enough for me to drive to Addy's daycare off of Lake Joy Road and my job in a nearby city. The previous home owner's company bought his home so that he could relocate to another state. It's a great home, All brick, Large lot, 6 Bedroom's, 4.5 bathrooms, a Large Game Room with a  wet bar, even a Living space included in the Master suite and too many Living areas and Keeping Rooms to list. It's 4,022 Square feet with not one wasted inch of space.

212 Southfield Court, Bonaire, GA 31005

The home is a steal for the Square footage. We are trying to invest smart, because when the market comes back up, we are going to sale the home and build our Dream Home. This home is not perfect and they're are many things that I am going to change, starting with the "Bright Brass" , replacing the carpet with wood and the Kitchen has to go!