THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 1, 2011

First Day of The New Year.

 Today was for the most part, not wasted. We did have a lunch at Chris' parents home to attend. I had forgotten about the lunch until last minute. I was getting so many things completed, then ugh, having to leave was not the plan. It's okay though, we had a great time. I did manage to dress up just a bit. I wore my black and gray dress with a black belt, black and gray tights and my black boots, so cute!





Grandma and Adicyn

After lunch we went straight to Lowes. We only go to the one near our home, the other we don't care for. We started bought more faucets, door hardware and lighting. We bought four new lights, Three sets of door knobs, and three faucets. We already had some new faucets, but we like these a lot better. The door knobs are "aged oil bronze" they are beautiful and very modern.

Venetian Bronze Hall/Closet Door Hardware

Venetian Bronze Privacy Door/Bedroom Hardware

New Bathroom Faucets in Polished Chrome

New Bath Lighting

 These all look great. Chris had everything installed in less than an hour. He is very handy with almost anything. He installed our counter tops, he replaced a broken sprinkler head, he installed the new digital thermostat, installed the appliances, installed all of the faucets, lighting and hardware. He also can fix anything on our and our friend's vehicles, even my friend Jessica's BMW and my friend's Honda's and Toyota's, but his specialty is definitely a Ford. My ex-husband could build a house from the ground up, but he couldn't work on a car at all. Every vehicle we ever bought, he never even opened the hood, lol. We took everything to the dealer for repair. Of course he can afford it and that's all that he has ever known. His parent's and Grandparent's are the same way. My ex-father-in-law wouldn't dream of working on his own vehicle. Personally he has a Lincoln Truck, an F-150 (King Ranch) and a Lincoln, all very easy to work on. Commercial wise, his entire fleet of trucks for his business are all Ford's too. All of the repairs and maintenance are tax deductible and I'm sure that he needs as many deduction's as possible.

Anyway, so tomorrow we will be going back to Lowe's for a little more shopping and I also need to go to Victoria's Secret, Yankee Candle, and The Loft. Hopefully it won't be raining