THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 16, 2011

Finally , A day all for myself...until 2:45 that is...

 So far, I have had a great day. I stopped in at a local Tire Store to check on some prices for new tires for the SUV, then on Kohl's, and a few other stores. I know I said that I would not shop, but I found some great deals! I bought some new sandals, jeans, tops and pants for myself, clothing for Trey and Adicyn too. Also I found two great Pictures to hang in my Great Room. Lastly, Lunch with my friend Shannon, it was so great to see her.

Now it's after 1pm and my husband is texting me again, he's been texting me all day. He can't stand for me to be off and he not be with me, lol. He wants to go eat lunch when he gets home from work, but I am in the middle of cleaning and redecorating and I don't want to leave. I am sure that I will give in to him. Not always, but at times, I do and that's okay with me.

I have been wanting to get around to posting picture's of my new car too. I have lots on my camera and on my phone, but only one saved that I can upload.....

Here it is!!!

Parked in my driveway.