THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 15, 2011

I need a Break!



 Yesterday was a long shift, it seemed as if it would never end. I worked from 0650-1930 yesterday. Once I left last night, I was dead tired when I finally arrived home. The drive home even seemed longer than the normal 45 minutes one way that I drive. The doctor and I both were tired of seeing patients and tired of the whining by the time that I left, she stayed over until 2200 last night, and yes, we are back here again this am at 0650! '

That's all okay though, because I am off tomorrow. I have lunch planned with my friend Shannon at a pizza venue, the name is Two Guys and a Pie. It's a great little spot for Pizza. She wanted to meet before she leaves on Friday for Aruba. She wanted me to come along, maybe nect year. It will be easier when my daughter Adicyn is just a little older. It's been a while since I have seen Shannon, so I'm excited! She's a nurse in IV Therapy at our local Hospital, and the best nurse there. She was an ER nurse since the age of 20, and now she's 42. She's a mother of four also, her husband Mike is a drug rep for an Oncology drug. They are a picture perfect family and she is one of my Best Friends. We see each other more during the Summer months, because she has a pool and loves to throw pool parties with the girls, drinks and grilled lunch, it's great.

I probably won't do any shopping on my day off tomorrow, other than purchasing a new Insurance policy with the same company that hold our home owner's policy. That's all of the money that I need to spend. I left work early on Friday and drove straight to River Crossing, I bought a matching Bra and Pantie set from Victoria's Secret, that was 80 bucks, then on to Gymboree, just a few outfits and two sets of hair bows, cost me $159.82, after Gymboree I stopped in at Aeropostale and Express. I spent way too much money and actually felt a little guilty for it, but not for long.. hehe.

So, tomorrow with my day off, No shopping for me. I did think about stopping buy a local auto detail shop to have them detail my new BMW, I rationalized the thought..it's not really shopping, even though it is spending money. Maybe I should just stay home and clean house. If I knew without a doubt that the cold weather is behind us, I would work in the yard, but I will just wait a few more weeks for that.