THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 13, 2011

My new BMW!




My BMW as it sat at the Dealership.

  I am so excited to finally have purchased my self a new car. The best part of all, ...I paid Cash. This means no car payment!

We drove up yesterday to pick it up. The look of the car is ten times better in person, even this picture doesn't do my new car justice. It is a coupe, in which, originally I had my mind set on a four door. Once I stumbled upon this car, I changed my mind. Owning a two door BMW is nothing like owning a two door Mustang. The ease of getting Adicyn in and out of her cars seat...nothing to it! If we take a trip as a family, we will drive our SUV, other than that, it will pretty much just sit with like one of our Mustang's.

As I was driving home last night, I was so happy and in awe. It came equipped with bi-tone leather interior, sunroof, paddle shifting, steptronic transmission, stereo and cruise controls located on the steering wheel, a Harman Kardon Sound System and so much more. Now I get to pay Insurance Premiums on Four Vehicles, lol.






These pictures of from the sales site that I found this car on.
I will take pictures today at home....

 Today we are looking for new BMW wheels, and new black BMW Floor Mats. This is definitely a fun car to shop for. We are wanting to replace the wheels with M3 wheels. It has 17" now , we want to replace those with 18" x 8's on the front and 18" x 9's on the rear. My husband and I both really like "Staggered Wheels". So, I will be posting the old wheels on a couple of local sites soon.

My neighbor's are going to love my new car as well. My neighbor to the left of me just purchased a new black z71 yesterday, previously he owned a white one. The truck is their only source of transportation other than his law enforcement car. He is the chief of police of Centerville, a small town nearby. So he drives the "unmarked" car, lol. His wife sold her PT Cruiser and decided to drive his truck so that they could save more money to pay for his college loans. Now she's fed up with driving his truck, so I am a little surprised that he bought a new truck and traded in his old truck instead of Buying his wife a vehicle. Who knows, maybe there's a reason.

So on to today.. We are meeting friends for lunch at a local Pizza venue, other than that, We will be home most of the day. I will be catching up on chores that I was unable to complete yesterday, but all for a good reason!