THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 10, 2011

Narrowing down the search ...

 I think that I have found the perfect car for me. I have been searching for quite some time. I know that I want a cash car.  I haven't had an auto loan payment in such a long time, nor do I plan on ever having one again. It's so nice to only pay Insurance, Mortgage , Utilities and my credit card.

So after searching all day, I have found this 330i. It's a great find. I narrowed the exterior colors down to black, white or silver. For the interior, only black. I would settle with tan, certainly not grey. Tomorrow or Saturday we plan to drive to meet the owner and test drive the car. I will definetley pull a car fax before hand. We always pull a car fax before we buy a car. It's crazy not to these days. One of the BMW's at the top of my list is this 330i. It's exterior is silver, interior is black leather, sun roof, heated seats, harmon kardon sound system (factory sound). I can't wait to bring this one or another one home this weekend.
Here it is!



Whatever I decide, I will post more picture's.