THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 10, 2011

Vacation coming up!

  I am extremely excited about our upcoming vacation and business trip to Charleston, S.C.

We will be leaving on Thursday, March 24th. Just as soon as I get off from work at 2 o'clock and we won't be returning until Tuesday, March 29th. My husband's interview is scheduled for Friday at 0900 at Charleston, AFB. We have been keeping this under wraps for now, he has a great chance at landing a GS position, but we would have to move to Charleston. We are moving either way, and can't way for new opportunities and the new life in which we are about to embark on! My husband has only told his closest friend Rob and his parent's as of right now, just in case he does not get chosen for the position.

F-15 Eagle located at Charleston, AFB

On March 25th (also my nieces 16th birthday) we will be attending a very high end fashion show in North Charleston. The local design community takes center stage at a five day celebration of fashion. An emerging fashion designer competition, bridal couture show, finale gala, previews of everything from ready to wear collections to wedding gowns and accessories, and runway shows will make this even more exciting, mostly because I  love to get a close up look at top talent and the season's hottest styles. It's going to be so much fun. I will be sure to take a lot of picture's.


The gardens of Charleston are famous throughout the American Southeast, if not the entire world, and this is the time of year when they are at their finest.These tours - each day features a different street or section of the historic city - are highly prized by those who love horticulture, architecture, or the sheer beauty preserved within private places that are only open for viewing a few times each year and we won't miss this either. I have always wanted to a own a Historic home with lots of rooms and a secret garden. Some of the most Grand Homes in the U.S. are located throughout Charleston. Below are a few picture's of some of the scenery and homes. 



Homes located in The Battery

Stately Charleston Home.

Stone River Inlet


We will be visiting with my brother and his family a lot, but we will be staying at The Palms Hotel



Best of all, it's Ocean Front. For My husband and myself, there is no greater and more relaxing place to be than near the ocean. There are also many photo backdrops all throughout Charleston and Isle of Palms, S.C.  We will be shooting many pictures with my new Canon Camera. Professional Quality Photos and I hope to squeeze in a family photo as well. My husband and I will also have a full day and night alone because my brother will be babysitting, lol. He is so excited to see everyone.

As you can tell we are so amped about this much needed and well deserved vacation for our family.