THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 7, 2011

48 Questions to make you think and there are no wrong answers...

  1. Which is worse, failing or never trying? never trying
  2. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? good question!
  3. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? 50/50
  4. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? I would take away Cancer, AIDS, Diabetes, Homelessness and Hunger, It's just not fair. I know one is just not enough.
  5. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Building Houses and giving them away!
  6. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? I am a nurse and I do believe in the power of a nurses touch.
  7. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I would get busy with my bucket list.
  8. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? I have controlled many but not all aspects of my life. Some things that have happened -I had no control over.
  9. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? To be honest, at times, both .
  10. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do? Stand up for my friend that I believe in.
  11. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Love with all of your heart.
  12. Would you break the law to save a loved one? To save a loved ones life yes, to save a loved one from jail time, no.
  13. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? Oh yes!
  14. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? My outlook and ambition when it comes to life.
  15. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Because of individuality, of course.
  16. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? Become a physician of Internal Medicine and open my own practice in a rural area. 
  17. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Yes, probably so.
  18. Do you push the elevator button more than once?  Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? No, just once.
  19. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? definitely a worried genius. The mind is such a powerful thing not to use.
  20. Why are you, you? I have molded myself and taught myself every life lesson, however I am part my mother and the other half my father and I am very proud to be me.
  21. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? I am always the kind of friend that everyone should be.
  22. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? Losing touch with a good friend whom lives nearby.
  23. What are you most grateful for? My family and their health.
  24. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? This is a hard question...I'm going to have to give this one a little more thought.
  25. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? I don't think so.
  26. Has your greatest fear ever come true? Yes, to loose both of my parents.
  27. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Yes and no, it carries no weight at all now. 
  28. What is your happiest childhood memory?  Living on our farm and having no worries, all of my family was alive and well and Life was great!
  29. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? Every day of my life.
  30. If not now, then when? The time is Now or Never!
  31. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? Exactly my thought...
  32. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Yes, it was amazing..
  33. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? Because of sheer ignorance.
  34. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? If it feels right, then it's good, If something is telling you know, it's evil.
  35. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? Yes, but only to finish med school so that I could go back to work again. A million dollars is not enough money for anyone to quit their job, just to be unemployed.
  36. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? I have to stay busy at all times, I am an extremely productive woman, so I must say, more work that I enjoy.
  37. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? Sometimes, yes.
  38. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? It's been a little while, but we are about to embark on something that is truly amazing!
  39. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? My brother and sister.
  40. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? No.
  41. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Life is how you live day to day.
  42. When there are no barriers in the way.
  43. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? It's the fear of failure and disappointing others.
  44. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? I would move to another country and start out fresh and new.
  45. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? This morning while lying in our bed.
  46. What do you love? I love life and my family & Friends.  Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? Yes, everyday.
  47. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? Yes, I have an elephants memory.
  48. Decisions are being made right now.  The question is:  Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? I am very independent and I am the ultimate decision maker in my life.