THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 6, 2011

Super Bowl XLV -Sunday



We can't wait for the 6:30 kickoff! This will be the 45th annual Super Bowl Sunday in America. True statement; Even I, a girl, like to play football and watch football, my favorite is to "run the ball."
  • Who is playing: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers
  • Location: Cowboys Stadium, Arlington Texas
  • Halftime: Black Eyed Peas /Super Bowl Number: 45 (XLV) 
Last year was the first time that I have ever missed watching the kickoff, I don't plan to miss it this year. Even though Brett Favre won't be playing with the Packers this time, since he retired from the Packers in 2008, I'm still watching them play. I have only met him a hand full of times. He is my friend Stacey's First Cousin, he usually only comes to Warner Robins for Christmas and Thanksgiving. I do get to see him during those times of the year. He's a great guy.

So yes of course, we will be watching "The Game."  
Yesterday we had a busy day, it started with a trip to the FedEx hub in Macon to pick up a cell phone that Verizon had shipped, then to Chuck's Gun store, then on to pick up the in-laws and off to Macon for lunch. They loved riding with us so much, they weren't ready for us to take them home after lunch. Lol, so we let them ride with us to Perry, and even back to our house for a few hours. They stayed here until after dark. We would have taken them home a little sooner, but I had to wait on someone to come and pay me for a Kitchen Table set that I sold on a local site. Hopefully she will come and pick it up shortly. I don't plan on waiting around all day. She has paid for it, and it's not supposed to rain, so worse case scenario, I'll just sit it out in my driveway and she can pick it up from there. We have a lunch date with family at Johnny's Pizza over near our house in the Kroger Shopping center. My favorite Pizza venue is Allen's Pizza in Centerville and there is a great one in Savannah that we love to eat at.

Friday I spent almost the entire day (after lunch) cleaning house, I accomplished a ton of things. Up until lunch, I was shopping. I bought two sweaters, three shirts, one pair of Jeans and one pair of Hollister Brown Pants. I love to shop for clothes! I also went to check out a car that I've had my eye on that's for sale. It was alright, a little dirty for only a year old. Besides, I really want a black on black BMW. My brother found one for me in Charleston, so if it's still available, we may take a look at it, next weekend. We are planning a trip to Charleston in March anyway. I have two-four day weekends off in March, so my husband has scheduled the same time off as well. The first weekend we will be taking a trip to Destin, and the second weekend, it's Charleston, S.C. to visit my brother and his family. I can't wait to see him, and even more excited to spend time with him. I know that my husband is just as excited, He  thinks of my brother very highly, and he says that my brother is the coolest guy that he has ever met. My husband loves all of my family. Especially my brother and sister, my Aunt Pat, Aunt Sandra, Uncle Joey, Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Helen and my Aunt Anna. Of course all of my cousins too! Chris is more excited about our upcoming family reunion in the North Georgia Mountains than myself. He truly loves to be around my family.

Somehow I have to make it to New York in June and North GA. I hope that my work schedule allows for both. I have already scheduled my weeks vacation for July, Disney World again just like last year and every year since 1996. We love Disney World and we get in Free with Free parking and tickets for four to Cirque du Soleil in Orlando, thanks to our family connections. We love the show!



Okay so enough blogging for now, I need to finish my laundry and dust! Oh yes, and the best news that I have heard in a while...Spring begins March 20th !!!!