THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 20, 2011

Lunch with my sister in Atlanta!

 Today was a great day. Started off with Laundry of course, but that's okay. It has to be done. It's not easy keeping laundry up for six, lol. My best friend Jessica was missing her Adicyn. She sent me a message on facebook asking if she could have Adicyn for the day. She misses Adicyn is she goes more than a few weeks without seeing her. She has been in Adicyn's life since an hour after she was born.

So after dropping Addy off at Jessica's, I came back home so that we could get ready for lunch with my sister and her husband in Atlanta. Lunch was great, my sister and I exchanged gifts as we always to whenever we see each other. We are always picking up little things for each other here and there. We just hang on to the gifts until we see each other. She gave me a beautiful ring, a necklace and a beautiful bracelet, and some other things. We also checked out each others new cars. She has a new Acura TL, and wow, that car is Sweeet!Hopefully we will see each other again next weekend.

My very pregnant sister and me

After arriving home, we hung out with our neighbor Sean for a bit, he is restoring an old muscle car, so the garage is where we stayed, lol. Then off to Chris' parents home. They have given me this Amazing Antique Piece that is located next to their foyer, I have loved it from the moment that I first saw it. They have also given us their Dinette Table and Hutch, and so much other stuff lately. My mother in law gave me her Japanese China Collection that is in the hutch. My husband is always telling me , how much his parents love me, and my mother in law constantly tells me that I am the daughter in law that she has always wanted. They are great people with huge hearts. They have so much to give.

Tomorrow is Presidents Day, I'm working, my husband is off. My in-laws are coming over at 0730 to pick up Adicyn for the day. My husband is going on a fishing trip with a good friend/co-worker of his.

Hopefully the week will fly by. I do not have an "off" day this week, but i am okay with it, more money for my bank account!