THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Mar 4, 2011

Happy Friday!



I am so happy that today is my Friday off, actually this is my four-day weekend off. After taking the kids to school this morning, I stopped by a Garage Sale then on to Lowes. I finished a little shopping there, only spent $187.92 to finish up a few projects and updating the house. Now that my friend Mary's home has sold, and my friend Elizabeth's home on Holbeck has sold as well, we are listing our home. Finally!

 We didn't want to interfere with the sale of Mary and Bill and Elizabeth's and Sean's home, so we decided to wait a bit. Now Spring is here and it's time to Sell!We can't wait, as far as what to do after, well, that's still up in the air, lol.


After Lowe's I came home to work on a few projects , then off to meet my hair stylist for my appointment, a friend of mine, Jessica from Junior High is now doing hair at a place called Image Works, near my house. She did an awesome job, I love my new hairstyle!