THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Mar 1, 2011

Surprise trip to the coast...

 My husband just sent me a text letting me know that he is taking me on a surprise trip to the coast this weekend....I am so excited! We are just going for the day, simply because we have so much to do here at our home to get ready for everything that is in the works for us. Today, I am working on our updates!

Adicyn, so close to turning three years old!

My BMW, our newest addition!

Myself, all of the exercise is paying off!
 These are just a few of our family updates. Once we get back from Charleston at the end of the month, we may have even more updates. We have been on the down low on our house and other decisions until we know what's going to happen there.

Great things are on the horizon for us. We are so ecstatic....as if we are not going through enough transition's.....My husband wants us to get pregnant again! I'm like whoa Boy slow down..First things First!!