THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Mar 10, 2011

Hoping for a weekend of not leaving the house.

  I am looking forward to a weekend of being at home. Not being lazy, but just being at home. I don't want to go anywhere. We upgraded a few more things in the house yesterday, that was fun. $532.00 later, we have a beautiful kitchen and some other areas are refreshed! My husband is extremely handy when it comes to cars and lately home projects.

I am hoping to have everything completed by Sunday. Granted my in-laws want to come for lunch, will I cook? Bahahaha , Hell no, not this weekend. Maybe I will take them out for a quick lunch, I just don't want it to consume too much of my time. Tuesday I picked them up early and drove them to a furniture store that I wanted to share with them. It's in a town about an hour from where I live. They loved it. It's located in an old warehouse in a town called Forsyth. They buy in bulk from Major and Luxury Hotels, Resorts and Condos. Whenever the Establishment is ready to renovate, this company purchases all of the old items. Armoires, Window Treatments, Dressers, Beds, Coffee table, end tables..you name it, and they have it, all the way to the artwork off of the walls! All of there items are High Quality. Armoires are usually no more than $99.00, framed artwork ranges from $2.50 -$99.00. It's so much fun just to browse through the store. If you go, take a big truck , because you won't leave without purchasing something!

So Friday I get off at 5:00 pm, My Husband is going with fishing a friend/co-worker on Saturday, Tyler, Amber and Trey will be with their dad. He will probably taking them to the Lake House since the weather is expected to be nice. They always have a blast there. I need to stay home and get as much completed as possible.

The next week is going to be a very busy time for us. In two weeks we will be going to Charleston, S.C. for two reasons, Chris' interview and to visit my family. I have two baby shower's to attend. One on March 23rd and the other on March 20th. My friend Mary is having a House Warming Party just thereafter. So much to do!

Somewhere in the midst of all of this, I need to get my workout routine back on track. I have been using the Wii fit  alot, but it's not anywhere near a good workout  for me and I even have the Wii Fit Plus and some others. I need for this weather to straighten up so that I can get back into track and softball!
 Oh yes, how could I forget, my husband sent me flowers to work today!

Flowers Delivered today  from my wonderful Husband!