THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Mar 14, 2011

Monday already?

  I was like totally not ready for Monday to be here again so soon. We had a great weekend that flew by too quickly. We had "Date Night" this past Friday. Thanks to my best friend babysitting our youngest daughter. My older children spent the weekend with their dad and one night with grandparents. Their Aunt Michelle was visiting from Orlando, Florida. I hope to see her before she drives back. If not, I will see her in June, whenever we take our annual trip to Disney World.

For " Date Night" I chose Daichi. This establishment is one of my total fav's, we are "regulars" here, Zen, Longhorn, Logan's, Cracker Barrel,  O'charley's and Cheddars. However; lately I have been wanting to mostly cook. I get really fed up with eating out. First of all, it's not healthy and second of all, it's so much more laid back at home.

So after date night we went back home to an empty house. It was so quiet inside. This was a great opportunity for us to spend some romantic time alone, we could enjoy each other in any area of the house that we wanted, and that we did!  We stayed up until around two o'clock in the am. It's been a while since I have stayed up past 10:00, so this was really late for me. Leave it to him to keep me awake. My husband is a very romantic man. He is far more romantic than myself. I have my moments, but his moments happen every day.

Saturday morning I went to a few garage sales. I bought some really nice stuff. Some of it being a few items for the kitchen. Originally ordered from "Southern Living". I also bought a few outfits for Adicyn. One being her  Easter Dress. Every year I buy her a "Strasburg" dress for Easter, this year, I found the perfect dress for 10 bucks at a Garage Sale, still Strasburg of course.

After Garage Sales, we went to pick up our new furniture, I love the Foyer piece, I will take some pictures and post them when I have the time.

Sunday, was the perfect day to have a cook out, and that we did. We had company over, and spent lots of quality time with friend's.